FALCON 8X


The Dassault Falcon 8X is an evolution from the wellknown Falcon 7X.

With 3 more powerful engines and a slightly lengthened cabin, the aircraft has increased its range performances. Its ultra-long range connects Hong Kong and Paris, London and Cape Town, Los Angeles, and Beijing. Its cabin — the longest in the Falcon family — provides more comfort and a stunning choice of more than 30 distinct layouts. And thanks to overall design enhancements, the 8X is every bit as fuel efficient as the Falcon 7X. The Falcon 8X continues Falcon traditions of efficiency, performance, flexibility, and comfort while saving millions in total life cycle costs versus any rival.

The 8X is stretched to 42.6 ft, adding more than 3 ft to the 39.1 ft cabin of the Falcon 7X. The range on what was already a long-range aircraft has also been upped from 5,950 nm to 6,450 nm and this certainly makes a difference. Routes such as New York to Dubai or Beijing to London can now be flown non-stop with more than ten people on board. Given the extra fuselage, the newer and bigger 8X aircraft is of course, capable of carrying a slightly larger load.

There is no change for the sake of change in the standard version of the aircraft; the cabin is still made up of three main seating sections and somewhere for the crew to set up camp, and many of the 7X’s popular amenities remain onboard. But customers who want their aircraft to be a bit more personalized will find their needs are met, with over 30 custom floor plans.

HAWKER 900


The Hawker 900XP keeps many of the distinguishing features of the Hawker 850XP such as the winglets, Proline 21 avionics and cabin design. It’s upgraded engines allow it to climb more efficiently and give it an increased range. The inspection interval for the Hawker 900XP’s engines is 6,000 cycles, a marked improvement over the 4,660 cycle inspection interval of the engines on the Hawker 850XP. As of February 2017, 39% of the Hawker 900XP aircraft were purchased pre-owned by their current owners, the other 61% new. 13.1% are currently for sale with the majority of those (87.5%) under an exclusive broker agreement. When for sale, the average number of days on the market is 183.

The Hawker 900XP, the newest version of the Hawker 800/800XP mid-sized business jet, received type certification in August 2007. In creating the Hawker 900XP, the Hawker series had been stretched, its wings had been modified, and it was now powered by very advanced, efficient turbofan engines. Production ended in 2012 following completion of 183 deliveries. There are 183 Hawker Beechcraft 900XP aircraft in operation today. Most of these are owned outright (171) with 16% currently leased. North America has the largest percentage of Hawker 900XP aircraft (63%), followed by Asia (16%) and Europe (11%).Two TFE731-50R engines power the Hawker 900XP, each offering 4,660 pounds of thrust and using 229 gallons per hour (GPH). The range of the Hawker 900XP is 2,818 nm operating under NBAA IFR 4 passengers with available fuel.The cabin volume for the Hawker 900XP is 551 cubic feet. Typical configuration features 9 passenger and 2 crew seats.

YOUR COMFORT


AirJets’s goal is to satisfy and go beyond your expectations

CITATION LATITUDE

Class: Mid-size jets
Passengers: 6


_

CITATION XLS+

Class: Mid-size jets
Passengers: 6


_

LEGACY 650

Class: Large jets
Passengers: 14
Flight distance: 7 200 km


-

CHALLENGER 605

Class: Large jets
Passengers: 11
Flight distance: 7 400 km


-

GLOBAL 5000

Class: Long range jets
Passengers: 13
Flight distance: 11 000 km


-

CHALLENGER 300

Class: Large jets
Passengers: 8-9
Flight distance: 5 740 km


-

GLOBAL EXPRESS XRS

Class: Long range jets
Passengers: 13
Flight distance: 11 300 km


-



To the top © 2008- 2018 AIRJETS. All rights are reserved.